- August Updates From HausOfArms
- July Updates From HausOfArms
- D-Day 2018 Custom Offerings and June Newsletter
- May Updates From HausOfArms
- April News & Updates From HausOfArms
- March 2018 Updates From HausOfArms
- 2018 Shot Show and 2018 GAOS Review and Newsletter
- You make the Call
- Haus of Arms Post SHOT Show Newsletter
- Haus of Arms September 2014 Newsletter
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- July 2015
- February 2015
- September 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- February 2011
As you know, our tradition here at HausofArms is to introduce a new custom package gun on D-Day June 6th and Pearl Harbor Day December 7th. This years D-Day offering is old school blue and walnut, and should speak to the purists out there. This offering isn't just one gun, but 3 different variations of the same theme.
1) JUNIOR CLASSIC CARBINE- starts with a blue Encore Prohunter frame, a JUNIOR Walnut Stockset (13"LOP and shorter forend), a limited edition TC blue 300 blackout barrel, 16 1/4" long with threaded muzzle, a Talley mount and a Leupold Freedom Series 3-9 x 40 scope, packaged in a TC soft case!
2) ADULT CLASSIC CARBINE- starts with a blue Encore Prohunter frame, an ADULT Walnut Stockset, a limited edition TC blue 300 blackout barrel, 16 1/4" long with threaded muzzle, a Talley mount and a Leupold Freedom Series 3-9 x 40 scope, packaged in a TC soft case!
3) DELUXE CLASSIC CARBINE- now this is where the coolness factor gets cranked way up. Starts with a blue Encore Prohunter frame, COLOR CASE HARDENED BY TURNBULL RESTORATION, an ADULT Walnut Stockset, a limited edition TC blue 300 blackout barrel, 16 1/4" long with threaded muzzle, a Talley mount and a Leupold Freedom Series 3-9 x 40 scope, packaged in a TC soft case!
We only have 10 of these barrels to work with so it's first come first served. As always, our intent is to sell this package, BUT it is also to inspire you the TC enthusiast to think outside of the box by allowing you to see all the options you have at HausofArms.com.
We still have a few of these 50th Anniversary Contenders to sell from our original allotment. Unfortunately, no news from TC as to when they will ship.
Our new partnership with Turnbull Restoration has produced several beautiful color case hardened frames. We are offering them in Encore Prohunter and G2 Contender pistol frame assemblies. They can be used for pistol or rifle, and they are stunning. We also have the ability for you to send your BLUED pre-owned Encore Prohunter or G2 Contender frames to us and we will send them to have them color case hardened. Check out our youtube video for more information.
We are excited to announce that we still have four of the 6.5 PRC barrels left from our June MGM order. The May order shipped the first week of June, and we know that many of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new barrel.
In addition to the 6.5 PRC, we also have the following MGM barrels in stock:
It's been said that necessity is the mother of invention. At HOA, it could be said that "excess is the mother of invention". Record breaking frame sales have led to an excess of black Encore Prohunter stocksets, and we decided that the old trusty black stocksets needed a makeover. We are excited to introduce our Custom Colored Encore Prohunter Stocksets in Desert Tan, Medium Gray, and Olive Drab Green.
A NOTE FROM MARTY
We recently added a new category on the HausOfArms site. There was much discussion about how to label this new section. Ruth really wanted to call it "Pre-Loved". Emily voted for "Pre-Owned". We decided on "Used". Short and simple, right? We take in a lot of used inventory from customers wanting to trade in items for something new or different. Now we are offering that inventory to our customers first. Check it out here.
As Always Stay Safe and Shoot Straight,
Marty and The HOA Crew
Notes on Hinge Pins:
Did you know that you can use your smaller (looser) factory hinge pins to help guide your oversized hinge pins into the frame and barrel lug? Rather than putting the barrel and frame together loose and hoping the oversized pin “self guides” its way in just leave your factory hinge pin in place as you drive in the oversized hinge pin.
BE SURE to always use a lubricant to help guide the new pin into your frame. Not only does this make insertion easier, but it prevents damage to the frame or barrel lug due to unnecessary friction. The lube doesn’t....